Friday 29 January 2010

Chase Jarvis Live Broadcast - afters

Well what an event! It started by running through all the setting up of the studio, models, make-up, shooting etc. The online chat area and twitter (#jclive) was a buzz with questions constantly which Chase or the other members of the team answered when possible from 'what f are you shooting at?' to questions about software and post-production. At the peak there were around 2000 viewing the live broadcast online from all over the world. I think Chase and all involved need a pat on the back for letting so many people into their studio and giving as much FREE practical advice as possible. I have to say it became addictive and hard to pull yourself away from the screen in case you missed something (now where's that take-away menu). There will be a recording of the event on the website soon so I've heard as well.

Massive thanks again to Chase and all the team (and band) for a thoroughly entertaining, informative and FREE event. I really hope you, and the team, do it again soon. I raise my
glass to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment